Benefits Of Volunteering.
Every person is unique and what motivates you or any individual to volunteer for a clinical trial is also unique. We have summarized some of the more common benefits that many of our participants have shared with us.
- Personal attention from our experienced staff of medical professionals, including physician Dr. Richard A.
- Krause and nurse practitioner Rebekah Corey
- Education regarding your condition and the available treatment options
- A thorough physical examination, often including lab work, EKG, ultrasounds, comprehensive screenings,
- and other tests, all at no cost
- Immediate test results whenever possible
- All prescribed medications provided at no cost during your time in the study
- Access to treatment and medication currently unavailable to the general public
- Open sharing of all lab work and test results with your primary care physician
- Compensation for time and travel
- Your participation will help make new medication and treatment options available to others
- Possible improvement in the symptoms related to your medical condition